- No running
- When sitting outside your vehicle on chairs or
blankets, you must place them directly in front
of your vehicle. Do not sit in other parking
spaces or in front of other parked vehicles.
- Young children must be accompanied by an
adult at ALL TIMES when outside the vehicle
Welcome to the STARLITE DRIVE-IN!
In order for all customers to enjoy their Drive-In experience, we have established important policies to address safety and
operational procedures. We do require everyone to follow the policies at all times. They're very simple and easy to understand,
and will result in a great evening of entertainment. We look forward to your cooperation, but do reserve the right to require
anyone to leave, without refund, should they be in violation of these policies. Please review the policies, and let's all have a
GREAT time at the movies!
GENERAL POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
- Never drive faster than 3 M.P.H.
- Retain your ticket stubs at all times
- Do not leave the Drive-In, or you will have to pay to re-enter
- The use of LASER POINTERS, CAMERAS or VIDEO RECORDERS is NOT PERMITTED
- PETS, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES and GRILLING OUT are NOT PERMITTED
- Please put LITTER in the bag provided to you at the box office. You may place it on the ground beside your vehicle when leaving.
- Be considerate of others. Do not play your radio too loudly, and refrain from obscene language
- Please follow instructions given by our security guards
- Make sure your child knows to go to the CONCESSION STAND FOR HELP if they lose their car or family
- 1 space only per vehicle.
- The lot is set up for 2 vehicles to park between posts. No holding spaces for other vehicles.
- All trucks, vans and SUV's should be parked in ROW 6 and beyond. Management reserves the right to assign rows to any vehicle
because of special circumstances.
- All HATCHBACKS must be kept closed or tied down to roof-level of your vehicle. Free tie-down straps are available in the Concession
Safety is extremely important to us, and the following policies are in place for your protection!
- Always drive at 3 M.P.H OR SLOWER!
- After parking in your space, do not move your vehicle without making sure no one is sitting, standing or walking where they could be
injured. The same applies for when you depart for the evening...PEDESTRIANS ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY. MANAGEMENT
ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS THAT OCCUR ON THE PREMISES!
- No sitting on top of vehicles
- When outside your vehicle, you must wear shoes
- Children UNDER THE AGE OF 11 are
welcome to enjoy our playground when
accompanied by an adult. No climbing on
swing sets, no climbing up & down the
slide, or throwing sand from the sandbox.
The playground closes at dark, or when
the show begins.
|THANKS SO MUCH
The Starlite Drive-In